At the start of 2008 7% of the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay were people captured by US and collation forces. The other 93% were handed over by warlords, usually in exchange for money, often thousands of dollars!

85 000 people in total spent time as prisoners at Guantanamo.

 

The former chief of staff to Colin Power estimated that maybe 1% were terrorists. Many were not terrorists, at worst insurgent when arrested.

Torture was a regular and violent part of life for almost all of those held at the detention facility. American soldiers who worked there have been charged with a range of offenses, including torture, assault, maiming and committing lewd acts.

You can be sure the innocents held there were terrorists after release! And you can be sure there will be future attacks on America.

How can there not be when they have treated innocent people like animals!

Advertisements